Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Hi Ma!

Sun, Mar 20, 2011 at 5:56 AM

Habari gani Mum?

All is well here in Dar-es-salaam as our beloved team 'Manchester United' had an astonishing victory over 'Bolton Wanderers' yesterday.

It ended 1-0 in favour of our side.
We are still toping the league.

Am glad that you accepted my request of sending me an American Jean Trousers.
That will be great & appreciatable.

Sorry for the complicated Dreams, of course yes it's because of the longest Trip from Australia.

But am sure that soon you will resume to your nice Dreams you always deserve.

Oh! I wish I were there, helping my Dad Mr.Jimmy clearing our Surrounding area during weekend.

I hope you had a nice sleep resting during this weekend & am delighted to hear that you have finally gone back to work.

I hope your Colleagues expressed themselves of how they missed you for the 2 Weeks Trip to Australia.

My weekend is pretty good, I didn't go anywhere.
I was just at home, washing my clothes & watching world news on BBC.

Am watching the Situation in Japan & Libya's Political Crisis.
I have also watched BARACK OBAMA while in BRAZIL.

I hope you did well the Homework of your Masters' Class.

For the time being, I leave you in almighty God's safest hands to protect you by his Maximum Security.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS!

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment