Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tues Dec 8, 2009 from Dar Es Salaam: EMAIL FOR NICOLE

Hi Nicole!


I always get a relief when I read your Emails.

It'll be really Great if you help my Father.

Yes I can send him through Western Union if you send to me that Money.

But you can also Just Send to Him direct if you want. Please Nicole! Choose one Option, Either to send me that Money to send Him or You will Direct send to Him!

I'll tell you How to Send Him If you choose to send Him Direct! Because I have got my own Brother who Stays in the
Commercial City of BLANTYRE who can Collect for Him at Western Union.

I myself I can't go soon again because I want to relax & keep on thinking about my 'DIPLOMA CLASS' in January.

But I also want to remind you that I need Money for INTERNET CAFE & FOR MEAT.

But don't worry! You will have to send it after you Send my LAPTOP.

Tomorrow I will tell you MY FATHER'S SPECIAL REQUEST TO YOU.

I Quoted all His words which He Spoke about you & I'll tell you exactly what He said.


GOD BLESS YOU!

YOUR'S
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment