Sunday, December 13, 2009

Fri, Sept 18, 2009 from Cleveland

Mambo Bashir, Habari asubuhi? It's early Friday morning in America.

Please let me know what you find out at the bank about fees. If it's free for you to have a bank account, that's the best! Let me know and I will help you decide.

Yes, please also tell me the comments of Levina and Mr. Eric about your class schedule, and Mr. Iddi about school for Mohammed!

I'm excited to think about your clothes shopping tomorrow!

Today for my work, I will be away from my computer all day, then home again tonight. It is going to be a beautiful day in Cleveland, sunny and warm!

Mr. Jimmy's face is healed perfectly. Bless you for your prayers for him!

I'm still trying to catch Douglas on the phone! He and I are both busy so we have been missing each other. For sure I'll talk to him this weekend, and get his good answers to your college questions.

God Bless You, rafiki yangu!

Yours sincerely,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment